GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On August 6 GM will hold a “virtual debut” event for the Cadillac Lyriq that will likely show the production-bound concept.

“We will go behind the scenes and hear from the extraordinary team making Cadillac’s vision a reality,” said the company, in an accompanying announcement.

·
Registered
80 Posts
That's a great shot there at the end...the body wasn't fully dimmed, so you can see a good deal of the detail lines. Wow does that look great...and sporty, too. A sporty crossover is the biggest hole to fill in the Caddy lineup.

Also, have to add that the front end...looks RIDICULOUS lol. Wow, is that bold and sharp. I love it.

I guess we'll have to keep waiting for the new Hummer reveal date, I'm betting the next teaser will probably be a video like this one announcing the date! Hope it comes out soon.

·
Registered
107 Posts
That's a great shot there at the end...the body wasn't fully dimmed, so you can see a good deal of the detail lines. Wow does that look great...and sporty, too. A sporty crossover is the biggest hole to fill in the Caddy lineup.

Also, have to add that the front end...looks RIDICULOUS lol. Wow, is that bold and sharp. I love it.

I guess we'll have to keep waiting for the new Hummer reveal date, I'm betting the next teaser will probably be a video like this one announcing the date! Hope it comes out soon.
There's also going to be no shortage of cargo space in the trunk. Let's see if the Hummer gets revealed before or after the Lyriq.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts