GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm new here don't know if this is the right forum for this question but I'm at my wits end
I have a 2006 H2 blower will not turn off. I've changed the resistor and HVAC control module keeps running, pulled the resistor and HVAC out of another H2 still no change.
Is there a relay somewhere or is the resistor the relay?
This only started when the directional gates in the heater box wouldn't change and someone said pull the HVAC fuse out while the motor is running and replace it after 30 seconds since then the blower will not shut down without disconnecting the battery of pulling the 40amp fuse.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Thank you
Leo.
P.S. I'm in Australia not many auto electricians want to touch them here.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Hi I'm new here don't know if this is the right forum for this question but I'm at my wits end
I have a 2006 H2 blower will not turn off. I've changed the resistor and HVAC control module keeps running, pulled the resistor and HVAC out of another H2 still no change.
Is there a relay somewhere or is the resistor the relay?
This only started when the directional gates in the heater box wouldn't change and someone said pull the HVAC fuse out while the motor is running and replace it after 30 seconds since then the blower will not shut down without disconnecting the battery of pulling the 40amp fuse.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Thank you
Leo.
P.S. I'm in Australia not many auto electricians want to touch them here.
What I could tell you is the directional gates for the heating system are not electric, they are vacuum actuated, I had the same issue with my 2003 H2 it was a leaky vacuum line!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts