GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I bought them and received them before delivery. I was going on a road trip the day I took delivery and they weren’t able to install the emblems beforehand. They have been sitting in my garage since July. I just waited until my 7500 service to get it done to avoid extra trips and time without my truck.

·
Registered
Waiting on my Spring 2022 Delivery ED1
266 Posts
I bought them and received them before delivery. I was going on a road trip the day I took delivery and they weren’t able to install the emblems beforehand. They have been sitting in my garage since July. I just waited until my 7500 service to get it done to avoid extra trips and time without my truck.
Looks great. Really don't understand why GMC always needs to stick chrome on vehicles which otherwise have no chrome other than the lug nuts (which also didn't need to be chrome).

·
Registered
3 Posts
Looks good. I swapped from silver to Bronze. It was a PITA to get the door emblems off. But they came off eventually.

My rear Hummer emblem didn’t have the “EV” letters. I haven’t seen another like that. Has anyone noticed the letters “EV” missing from the rear?

I had black emblems installed while my truck was getting its 7500 mile service. View attachment 3533
View attachment 3532

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Looks good. I swapped from silver to Bronze. It was a PITA to get the door emblems off. But they came off eventually.

My rear Hummer emblem didn’t have the “EV” letters. I haven’t seen another like that. Has anyone noticed the letters “EV” missing from the rear?
I can imagine getting them off was a pain. The dealer didn’t charge me anything to swap them out since they weren’t able to install them prior to delivery.

I haven’t seen one without the “EV” on the back, but considered removing my “EV” at one point. I changed my mind though.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Here’s what mine looks like without EV emblem that was not installed by manufacturer.

Automotive tail & brake light Window Hood Automotive lighting Motor vehicle

I can imagine getting them off was a pain. The dealer didn’t charge me anything to swap them out since they weren’t able to install them prior to delivery.

I haven’t seen one without the “EV” on the back, but considered removing my “EV” at one point. I changed my mind though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts