GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Volt, Polestar 2, R1T, Livewire One
1,106 Posts
I confirmed with my owner we are selling our Hummers at sticker price. Heads up though we are in the last phase of completing our charging area to be fully setup. All the electrical is ran and just have to install the chargers themselves. He approved having reservations transferred here if you are local to our area. We are in Springfield, MO. Name is Thompson Sales Company.

I posted this here as it's about a dealer and I'm not really actively looking to sell you one, sell an allocation or anything like that. But if you're around us and your dealer is charging over sticker feel free to transfer it here. I would be more than happy to take care of you.
Not that it's relevant to me, but, how local is local?

·
Registered
Volt, Polestar 2, R1T, Livewire One
1,106 Posts
So if I read this correct is there a GMC process for dealers to build out infrastructure in order to resell the Hummer EV and can this impact place in the que. I have long been concerned about this. I choose a small dealership well outside Philadelphia and sitting on a Fall 2022 delivery I keep wondering if I hurt my delivery ETA going to a small dealer that I suspect hasn't invested in the EV infrastructure.
Dealers weren't able to be selected if they didn't make the investment, IIRC. The purpose of this post is to avoid dealers that have unnecessary markup costs.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.