GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I confirmed with my owner we are selling our Hummers at sticker price. Heads up though we are in the last phase of completing our charging area to be fully setup. All the electrical is ran and just have to install the chargers themselves. He approved having reservations transferred here if you are local to our area. We are in Springfield, MO. Name is Thompson Sales Company.

I posted this here as it's about a dealer and I'm not really actively looking to sell you one, sell an allocation or anything like that. But if you're around us and your dealer is charging over sticker feel free to transfer it here. I would be more than happy to take care of you.

EDIT:
In addition to my original post, we really want people going through a tough time at their dealer and you want someone to take care of you better. I don't want to be involved in flipping at all. My goal as always is to assist here on the forum in any way I can with the dealership side of things. We don't get paid gross profit here so it's 100% not about the money, I'm sincerely just wanting to help because I hate that there are dealers out there still giving us a bad name.

·
Registered
Volt, Polestar 2, R1T, Livewire One
1,106 Posts
I confirmed with my owner we are selling our Hummers at sticker price. Heads up though we are in the last phase of completing our charging area to be fully setup. All the electrical is ran and just have to install the chargers themselves. He approved having reservations transferred here if you are local to our area. We are in Springfield, MO. Name is Thompson Sales Company.

I posted this here as it's about a dealer and I'm not really actively looking to sell you one, sell an allocation or anything like that. But if you're around us and your dealer is charging over sticker feel free to transfer it here. I would be more than happy to take care of you.
Not that it's relevant to me, but, how local is local?

·
Registered
21 Posts
So if I read this correct is there a GMC process for dealers to build out infrastructure in order to resell the Hummer EV and can this impact place in the que. I have long been concerned about this. I choose a small dealership well outside Philadelphia and sitting on a Fall 2022 delivery I keep wondering if I hurt my delivery ETA going to a small dealer that I suspect hasn't invested in the EV infrastructure.

Reactions: BigJonEV

·
Registered
Volt, Polestar 2, R1T, Livewire One
1,106 Posts
So if I read this correct is there a GMC process for dealers to build out infrastructure in order to resell the Hummer EV and can this impact place in the que. I have long been concerned about this. I choose a small dealership well outside Philadelphia and sitting on a Fall 2022 delivery I keep wondering if I hurt my delivery ETA going to a small dealer that I suspect hasn't invested in the EV infrastructure.
Dealers weren't able to be selected if they didn't make the investment, IIRC. The purpose of this post is to avoid dealers that have unnecessary markup costs.

·
Super Moderator
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I added in the part about our chargers because if you're ready tomorrow to place your order and it comes in a few weeks or month as of this very moment we don't have our big chargers up. Just looking to be transparent about where we are. We hit some major backorder issues last year when we ordered our chargers. So it's taking longer than expected. You can't sell Hummers unless you signed up for the EV infrastructure. If you could pick that dealer then you are just fine. Boils down to where you are overall on the reservation list.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Fair enough. Thanks. Just my own insecurities and overarching desire :) Can you blame me... lol

Reactions: BigJonEV

·
Registered
2 Posts
Curious how deep your SUV orders are.. if someone placed an order with you all for say a 2x are they #80 or #800? I'd love to learn more about the "queue" so to speak and how that works.. has that been covered here on the forum, how allocations are decided, etc..?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.