GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
101 - 105 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Well, they've begun delivering trucks with VINs over 1000, but the recall notice from two days ago said the recall effected 735, which is probably safe to assume is the number delivered, give or take a dozen. The best info we have is that they start production in sequence, but get pulled out of the line during QC or testing, so there's at least 250ish on the sidelines getting issues sorted out before getting assigned to a reservation holder. Which makes sense with the pictures we see of hundreds sitting outside.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Welcome! Congrats on the Hummer.
How are you liking it so far? Would love to see pics :)
You were lucky to miss the stop-sale. Congratulations!
Thanks. They did the stop sale right after I bought it.

Driving the Hummer is fun especially with the Sky Panels off. It reminds me more of an over sized 4 door Jeep than a truck. Going into a corner you can feel the weight but it can shoot out of it fast. I haven't done a WTF launch yet. I haven't gone off road yet.

It was a hit a cars and coffee this weekend. Only a couple of people had seen one before and there were lots of questions. Almost everyone's reactions was WOW! followed by "What is the range?" and "How long does it take to charge it?" I had the Sky Panels stored in the Styrofoam stackers in the frunk and more than one person asked if that was the battery.

I was surprised at how people didn't even know that GM made an electric Hummer.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Sky Cloud

Wheel Tire Sky Cloud Vehicle

101 - 105 of 105 Posts