GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
61 - 80 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
2014 ELR, 2018 CT6 PHEV, 2022 HEV1
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
That is 28 in the last week? At least my count.. Seems like maybe they are emptying those lots..
Yes this is only from Autotrader which not all dealers use. Carguru's shows some of the same VINs and his hard to track with, but I think this is about half of the sales/deliveries. Making reporting a part of my daily routine has been therapeutic. The total waiting to be sold is at 33 on Autotrader right now. 3 new showed up in the last day.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I just don’t understand how or why there are so many for sale on all these sites.
Are the people that are getting them reselling them? Do they not like them? Or is it $$$ motivated?
Are the dealers selling them before they arrive, what about the reservation holders, don’t they get first dibs? Seems so strange with such a high demand and totally sold out reservations. But then again, there are still people I talk to that say “what, they are making the Hummer again, and they are Electric🤔?”

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
I just don’t understand how or why there are so many for sale on all these sites.
Are the people that are getting them reselling them? Do they not like them? Or is it $$$ motivated?
Are the dealers selling them before they arrive, what about the reservation holders, don’t they get first dibs? Seems so strange with such a high demand and totally sold out reservations. But then again, there are still people I talk to that say “what, they are making the Hummer again, and they are Electric🤔?”
The dealers have an automated feed of their inventories to autotrader. You can also see the vehicles on their individual websites. They are just trying to get eyes looking at them.

·
Registered
GMC Sierra, Bolt, Sky, Mach E
816 Posts
I think it is the money. One of the sales guys at my dealership was asking $192K, (VIN 226) and it has been sold, but I do not know for how much. The dealership now has a second one being flipped, asking $180K, VIN 372. The average ask on Autotrader appears to be $200K.

·
Registered
GMC Sierra, Bolt, Sky, Mach E
816 Posts
The dealers have an automated feed of their inventories to autotrader. You can also see the vehicles on their individual websites. They are just trying to get eyes looking at them.
No, they are actually selling used ones. On Autotrader it states custom order for new ones. My dealership just flipped VIN 226 and now they have VIN 372 up for sale in has over 3K miles on it. I saw both of them on the lot.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
No, they are actually selling used ones. On Autotrader it states custom order for new ones. My dealership just flipped VIN 226 and now they have VIN 372 up for sale in has over 3K miles on it. I saw both of them on the lot.
Understand the "Used" Hummers that they are selling. I am not tracking them...

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #77 ·
1112? Wow. Meanwhile I’m still waiting for any word on my summer delivery…. Not a single update since I received the wall charger in April, six months ago!
Does your dealer have their charging infrastructure installed? GMC seems to be delaying shipments if the dealer didn’t complete the task. Mine is just now finishing installation.

·
Registered
152 Posts
1112? Wow. Meanwhile I’m still waiting for any word on my summer delivery…. Not a single update since I received the wall charger in April, six months ago!
Exactly the same for me and Monday the truck showed up, the dealer didn't even know. GM went there Monday afternoon went over everything with them and I am picking it up at 3:00 today!!!
Yay!
So hopefully it will be the same for you, I was originally a Spring 2022 delivery and received my charger in March!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Does your dealer have their charging infrastructure installed? GMC seems to be delaying shipments if the dealer didn’t complete the task. Mine is just now finishing installation.
Thanks Jeff for the suggestion. I have a message into the dealer to confirm. They previously told me that they have serviced a Hummer that they didn’t sell and I’ve seen a charger setup just outside the service bays. Last time I checked with them, a few weeks ago, they still haven’t delivered a single one. 🤷🏻‍♂️

61 - 80 of 105 Posts