GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
21 - 40 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Actually not sure how they will push these out too fast unless they train more folks at dealers/improve the process of how they come shipped. My dealer now says they need another week to prepare mine as they are still preparing the other one they got a week+ ago. They only have 1 tech certified on these.

·
Registered
2014 ELR, 2018 CT6 PHEV, 2022 HEV1
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Actually not sure how they will push these out too fast unless they train more folks at dealers/improve the process of how they come shipped. My dealer now says they need another week to prepare mine as they are still preparing the other one they got a week+ ago. They only have 1 tech certified on these.
I'm with you. We will see if the deliveries kick up or the rush is over this week.

·
Registered
3,913 Posts
Usually if the dealer needs more time they are missing something, or having a problem, My dealer turns them over in a couple days now that they have it down (still complain about the hard bed cover install), and 1 day is required just for GM's charging and pre delivery test regiment. The last batch of 3 that came in they delivered all 3 in 4 days.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Usually if the dealer needs more time they are missing something, or having a problem, My dealer turns them over in a couple days now that they have it down (still complain about the hard bed cover install), and 1 day is required just for GM's charging and pre delivery test regiment. The last batch of 3 that came in they delivered all 3 in 4 days.
Did you get the power cover? I am curious how they are working now, seems like they are working better that the earlier ones like @Dark-Fx had

·
Registered
438 Posts
Yeah true. I'm taking delivery er Fri or Sat now and they said rear tow hooks are all on backorder and didn't come with truck. Have to come back for those later. Rest seems ready.

·
Registered
GMC Sierra, Bolt, Sky, Mach E
816 Posts
The gray Wrapped Hummer with 37 in tires I posted a picture of previously is for sale. It is owned by a salesman at Yates GMC. VIN is 226 on this one. Looks like he is trying to turn a profit.

Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Car Automotive tire

There is a second one for sale at Mark Kia in Scottsdale, for $199K, but I did not find the VIN for that one.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Congrats! I can’t wait for for that call to come in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Update, the dealer just called and said they got it last night! He said they have all the accessories there and they should be ready to deliver early next week.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Update, the dealer just called and said they got it last night! He said they have all the accessories there and they should be ready to deliver early next week.

Nice, good luck. Man, mine was missing the rear recovery hooks so I have to make a 3 hour round trip to get those installed at a later date - grrrrrr...

·
Registered
45 Posts
He sent me a few photos and I see that it’s missing the rear hooks also, hopefully they’ll be there next week. It’s about a two hour round trip for me.

Did you pick yours up this morning? First impressions??

21 - 40 of 105 Posts