GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
2014 ELR, 2018 CT6, 2022 HEV1
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started saving the Hummer EVs appearing on Autotrader for entertainment. This way you can see when they are sold. Yesterday VINs 44, 899 and 1015 were sold. (They are no longer available.) Next week the registration data for July should be available.

·
Registered
174 Posts
An encouraging trend would be VINs above 1000 coming at a steady, consistent rate (indicating they new builds are relatively trouble free and have TSBs applied on the line instead of after) with a sub-1000 VIN showing up here and there as they complete builds that have been waiting. It would also be nice if they were getting enough data and feedback from the factories to start firming up their build schedule enough to start taking 3X orders.

·
Registered
23 Posts
My dealer in Southwest Florida where my 10/20/2020 reservation for EV3X with Edition 1 wait list is placed just received yesterday VIN 848 and VIN 742 I was unable to look at the door sticker to see build dates. They delivered Mary Barra‘s VIP Hummer back on January 27th and with these latest arrivals I believe I’ve had 10 additional deliveries.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Remember that most of these that are on sites like Autotrader and CarGurus are pre-sold reservations the dealers third-party marketing teams place on the site as soon as the vehicles show up in inventory even though they are sold.
Yeah found mine that am picking up next week. Misleading for unaware customers.

·
Registered
406 Posts
It is a lead from the dealer perspective.
True. Was a lead since can reserve anymore although I'm sure dealers will keep a fall through wait list at a premium or cross sell if possible. Heck my dealer keeps spamming me with offers for Sierras left and right.

·
Registered
406 Posts
690, 1016, and 171 sold on Sunday.
Must be a day of update lag. 171 was the other one at my dealer in TX, and dealers are closed on Sunday so it must have been delivered on Saturday. Now hopefully they get to mine, their other one they had on the lot :) #580

1 - 20 of 59 Posts