GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
GMC Sierra, Bolt, Sky, Mach E
820 Posts
The battery plant did start shipping last week, that is some progress.

And Mary Barra claims they have built 1000 HEVs.

Christmas will come next July for EV3x reservations, lol.

·
Registered
820 Posts
We Canadians, were not offered the Edition 1. So we have to wait for the 3X. I have an allocation from my dealer who has been granted 5 allocations for the 3X.

However our 3X will get the Edition 1 power and perfomance.

The GMC Hummer EV3X will produce more power in Canada than it will in the United States.
While the Hummer EV3X will launch in the U.S. with a tri-motor powertrain producing 800 horsepower and 9,500 pound-feet of wheel torque, the exact same trim level will have the same 1,000 horsepower and 11,500 pound-feet setup as the Edition 1 model will in the U.S.
Everyone can upgrade the 3X to the ED1 level.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Haha, nobody has been lied to, and actually over half the ED1's have been delivered, with still 4 months to go in the delivery window.
I agree nobody has been directly lied to, but this statement from January of this year has no hope of being met.
Organism Font Screenshot Electric blue Brand

At the end of Q2, GM had not even delivered 10K EVs, and I doubt Bolt production has ramped up enough to even get them to 25K at the end of Q3. It means they have to ramp up to 30K EVs per month starting in 2023 to meet the goal of 400K by the end of next year.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts