GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Any major issues to speak of?
No major issues and have had no reason to go back to the dealer for anything. I have been VERY HAPPY overall. There were a few momentary warnings saying the frunk latch needed to be serviced when I first got it. Those stopped early on though. The update including extract mode doesn’t work correctly all the time and I will get a warning saying the leveling system is unavailable. A restart usually fixes it. Also, I haven’t had the need to use it so it isn’t a big deal as I know I am not the only one having problems with extract mode. I am confident another OTA will fix it.

·
Registered
C7 Corvette, H3X Hummer
124 Posts
No major issues and have had no reason to go back to the dealer for anything. I have been VERY HAPPY overall. There were a few momentary warnings saying the frunk latch needed to be serviced when I first got it. Those stopped early on though. The update including extract mode doesn’t work correctly all the time and I will get a warning saying the leveling system is unavailable. A restart usually fixes it. Also, I haven’t had the need to use it so it isn’t a big deal as I know I am not the only one having problems with extract mode. I am confident another OTA will fix it.
Thanks for the response.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts