GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im at the front of the list but i really dont pay attention to whats going on. So my question is has there been any further news on production of 3x? Also alot of you have had your ED1 for a while how do you really feel about the truck? The good the bad the ugly .... I have always had several H2 and still have an extremely low milage 08. I was almost thinking about picking up another as a daily driver and maybe letting the 3x go even though i know im at the front of the line ..kinda feel like its gonna be 6 more months. Guess it depends on the feedback from you guys how much you really loke your truck.

· Registered
608 Posts
Depends what you mean by front of the line. I’m first on the list for 3X at my dealer but it was months after reservations started so I’m probably WAY off from seeing one. The dealer put my name on their edition 1 demo though so I’ll probably be able to take delivery of that one first if they ever get production going. It all just depends how patient you want to be for a vehicle that is light years ahead of what the H2 offers. If you take the time to read through the forum you’ll see everyone here that has taken delivery loves theirs

· Registered
GMC Sierra, Bolt, Sky, Mach E
900 Posts
There was a post on another thread that indicated builds of the 3X would start in Q1 of 2023 and deliveries in Q2. My dealer told me to expect approximately May 2023 delivery. I reserved mine in the first 30 minutes on that Oct 20, 2020 date.

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im first on 3x list registered at dealership and within 45 minutes after trying over and over for ED1 did the 3x. I'll have to call them and check in its been 6 months but Im ahead of the managers recervation by quite a few spots he told me that. I just wish they would make an online builder like other vehicles so you can ar least get excited for a visual builds.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts