GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,913 Posts
Haven't heard of any lately, here, or on FB page where we have about 10K members. No new deliveries posted by dealers lately, etc. Mainly was in June mostly, few trailing into early July. Factory shut down and all stopped and never really started back up. But, did get my fully built email last week so waiting for delivery.

Either GM is going to try to push out a lot and get them delivered in September, to have numbers in Q3 that are at least that of Q2, say a few hundred, or Q4 is going to pick up pace maybe finally.

Here is to Q3/September being a push month - and you getting your Summer delivery thing... otherwise, most are going to be Fall Oct-Dec.
My local dealership delivered 6 since July 1st, 3 in August.

·
Registered
3,913 Posts
Yeah, agree with ya on the parts. Feel like they shouldn't trigger the "FULLY" built email until it is truly fully built ;-) then. They should send us a partially built email ha! 🤣🤣🤣
They don't send fully built until all the parts are on, and the vehicle passes inspections

Mine built sticker in door jamb says March, Fully Built mid June, Delivery July 1.

·
Registered
3,913 Posts
Thought I'd mention here that yesterday I passed a hauler carrying 3 Hummers heading north on I75 around Flint, MI area. Definitely a good sign of more deliveries.
N on I75, would be trucks going to Flint, likely new builds. S on I75 (leaving flint) would be a better sign

Hummers leaving Factory Zero likely go up I-75, then cut off on 475 to go to the storage yard.

·
Registered
3,913 Posts
My dealer sent me this. My “Spring” truck was built 6/3 and this shows it went to Flint on 6/16 where it still sits. It’s currently showing an estimated dealer arrival date of 9/22 but I’ll believe it when I see it. Previously it said 7/12 then bumped to 8/4, then the date was gone for a month and now says 9/22. At this point I just want to see it before it starts snowing. Time will tell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did you get "Fully Built " email yet?

·
Registered
3,913 Posts
Interesting information. From my experience, I/m sorry to report this looks like waiting for parts before shipping to the final destination.
I think all the Hummers sitting in Flint or Hamtramck are waiting for something, Mine sat in Flint for 3 months before shipping, but I did not get the "Fully Built" email until it was ready to ship.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts