GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
442 Posts
Have they been delivering any Hummers lately? I haven’t heard of anyone new getting theirs, including me!!!
25 days left for my “Spring/Summer 2022” delivery. Think I’ll have it by then!
Dealer still has no information!
He does however have the unveiling cover…go figure!
Haven't heard of any lately, here, or on FB page where we have about 10K members. No new deliveries posted by dealers lately, etc. Mainly was in June mostly, few trailing into early July. Factory shut down and all stopped and never really started back up. But, did get my fully built email last week so waiting for delivery.

Either GM is going to try to push out a lot and get them delivered in September, to have numbers in Q3 that are at least that of Q2, say a few hundred, or Q4 is going to pick up pace maybe finally.

Here is to Q3/September being a push month - and you getting your Summer delivery thing... otherwise, most are going to be Fall Oct-Dec.

· Registered
442 Posts
My local dealership delivered 6 since July 1st, 3 in August.
Wow that is a ton! Mine has 4 in June when I visited them, out of 7 total. Since then they haven't had any, mine is supposed to be next. So hit or miss it seems. Location has to play into delivery it seems, and they tend to batch them quite a bit.

· Registered
442 Posts
I would assume these trucks are waiting for certain parts before being delivered, possible related to seats and SuperCruise components.
Yeah, agree with ya on the parts. Feel like they shouldn't trigger the "FULLY" built email until it is truly fully built ;-) then. They should send us a partially built email ha! 🤣🤣🤣

· Registered
442 Posts
I saw on several FB groups yesterday people posting they got their build notification. Seemed like the first batch since the factory reopened are 'complete'. The question now is how long till anything rolls on a truck out to the end dealers.
Yeah, got mine last week, and saw 2-3 build emails yesterday too. Has to be more for people of course not on here or FB also (likely more). Assuming we could be those first batches from the factory reopening also. Hoping that they lined up the process better to get bed sprayed in and then off to delivery faster than 2-4 months. Some people seem to be waiting on their build emails they got in May/June give or take still even which is nuts. I'm still totally curious to if we'll have 2022s or 2023s by chance...

· Registered
442 Posts
Man ~3months seems to be the borm from build to delivery so def believe it. At the same time, it seems so very slow for a truck to take 90 days or so to get to a dealer. 90 days for me will be December I guess.

· Registered
442 Posts
I think all the Hummers sitting in Flint or Hamtramck are waiting for something, Mine sat in Flint for 3 months before shipping, but I did not get the "Fully Built" email until it was ready to ship.
You seem to be backwards than most. Most cases am seeing is that you get the fully built, then have to wait a few months. Must be a lucky man in that they didn't tease you as much.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts