GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have they been delivering any Hummers lately? I haven’t heard of anyone new getting theirs, including me!!!
25 days left for my “Spring/Summer 2022” delivery. Think I’ll have it by then!
Dealer still has no information!
He does however have the unveiling cover…go figure!

·
Registered
439 Posts
Have they been delivering any Hummers lately? I haven’t heard of anyone new getting theirs, including me!!!
25 days left for my “Spring/Summer 2022” delivery. Think I’ll have it by then!
Dealer still has no information!
He does however have the unveiling cover…go figure!
Haven't heard of any lately, here, or on FB page where we have about 10K members. No new deliveries posted by dealers lately, etc. Mainly was in June mostly, few trailing into early July. Factory shut down and all stopped and never really started back up. But, did get my fully built email last week so waiting for delivery.

Either GM is going to try to push out a lot and get them delivered in September, to have numbers in Q3 that are at least that of Q2, say a few hundred, or Q4 is going to pick up pace maybe finally.

Here is to Q3/September being a push month - and you getting your Summer delivery thing... otherwise, most are going to be Fall Oct-Dec.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
🙏For you to get yours
I appreciate that, I hope it is everything you all say it is!!! (Only the good things though!!!)
I even have the giant box with the Sky Panel Boxes in my garage, in my way constantly having to move them around!!!
I’m not installing the charger until at least a “Built” emails arrives!

·
Registered
3,913 Posts
Haven't heard of any lately, here, or on FB page where we have about 10K members. No new deliveries posted by dealers lately, etc. Mainly was in June mostly, few trailing into early July. Factory shut down and all stopped and never really started back up. But, did get my fully built email last week so waiting for delivery.

Either GM is going to try to push out a lot and get them delivered in September, to have numbers in Q3 that are at least that of Q2, say a few hundred, or Q4 is going to pick up pace maybe finally.

Here is to Q3/September being a push month - and you getting your Summer delivery thing... otherwise, most are going to be Fall Oct-Dec.
My local dealership delivered 6 since July 1st, 3 in August.

·
Registered
439 Posts
My local dealership delivered 6 since July 1st, 3 in August.
Wow that is a ton! Mine has 4 in June when I visited them, out of 7 total. Since then they haven't had any, mine is supposed to be next. So hit or miss it seems. Location has to play into delivery it seems, and they tend to batch them quite a bit.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My dealer is only getting two!
Mine was a Spring 2022 and the other is a Fall 2022. Two other local dealers(10 miles away) that were only getting 2 got one each in June!
I just don’t understand the system for deliveries of these!
I’m hoping for a build email this week!
Like I have not said that before…

·
Registered
439 Posts
I would assume these trucks are waiting for certain parts before being delivered, possible related to seats and SuperCruise components.
Yeah, agree with ya on the parts. Feel like they shouldn't trigger the "FULLY" built email until it is truly fully built ;-) then. They should send us a partially built email ha! 🤣🤣🤣

·
Registered
152 Posts
Hear Hear to that!!!
I’m so sick of driving my H2!!!
NOT!!!!! LoL!
Will you keep your H2 once you take delivery of your HEV
[/QUOTE]
I plan on keeping it, It is the only vehicle I have ever owned that I truly loved, I have had it for 20 years, most cars only last 3 years max with me, some even less!
But this H2 was my dream car, I ordered it in October 2000 as soon as I saw the prototype and received it July 31, 2002. It was the very first yellow one on Long Island! I just replaced the original tires a few months ago!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts