GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Does anyone knows any GMC dealer with no additional mark ups on west coast?

Now days dealers are crazy and they are adding $7000-$11000 markups any popular cars or trucks.

I'm afraid what they will be adding to my Hummer Suv once delivered. I don't want this dealers take cancel Hummer and take more profit .

Thanks

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
Hi all,

Does anyone knows any GMC dealer with no additional mark ups on west coast?

Now days dealers are crazy and they are adding $7000-$11000 markups any popular cars or trucks.

I'm afraid what they will be adding to my Hummer Suv once delivered. I don't want this dealers take cancel Hummer and take more profit .

Thanks
Just ask your dealer by email, markup or no?

·
Registered
GMC Sierra, Bolt, Sky, Mach E
706 Posts
I am not on the coast, but in Arizona. I have a 3X reservation and waited listed for the E1. But the dealership I went through, Yates in Goodyear, has many popular trucks (i.e. Denali) listed at MSRP with no markups. They are even promising the prices on their web site. I am more worried about the current inflation rates driving MSRP up by the end of the year.

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
I am not on the coast, but in Arizona. I have a 3X reservation and waited listed for the E1. But the dealership I went through, Yates in Goodyear, has many popular trucks (i.e. Denali) listed at MSRP with no markups. They are even promising the prices on their web site. I am more worried about the current inflation rates driving MSRP up by the end of the year.
I don't think GM is going to mark up reservation holders MSRP, see Rivian for an example of the bad will created doing that. GM will raise Ice prices to compensate for EV cost increases.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you all for the reply. I'm afraid that the manufacturer opened the door for the dealers to abuse additional markup options. They said will honor the msrp but when time comes stories will change, but not all dealers will do so let's cross our fingers for now.

I just don't like the fact that if I don't take the Hummer once arrive due to their additional $$$, dealers will turn around and add more markups to next customer to sell. o_O

1 - 9 of 9 Posts