GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone think there will be any changes between the 2022 and 2023 Edition 1 trucks? I don’t mean fixing things that don’t work. I mean like, a better charger. Probably not, since the MSRP should be the same. What are your thoughts?

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
Does anyone think there will be any changes between the 2022 and 2023 Edition 1 trucks? I don’t mean fixing things that don’t work. I mean like, a better charger. Probably not, since the MSRP should be the same. What are your thoughts?
I think the 2023 will get the 19.2kW internal charger for sure, unless they just cannot physically fit that charger in the truck. My wish list would have better seats as a seat manufacture is building a factory right around the corner from Factory Zero right now. 2023 or 2024 I would guess will get VTG, and Silicon Carbide inverters.

·
Registered
318 Posts
GM has said they will be offering the ability to utilize Ultifi in vehicles built in 2023. Not sure what hardware changes are needed for that though as the VIP architecture will be required and the Hummer should have that already. In any case, the Ultifi software should bring to it many enhancements. Hopefully GM makes the needed upgrades for it sooner rather than later. Here is the presser for that for more info:

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
GM has said they will be offering the ability to utilize Ultifi in vehicles built in 2023. Not sure what hardware changes are needed for that though as the VIP architecture will be required and the Hummer should have that already. In any case, the Ultifi software should bring to it many enhancements. Hopefully GM makes the needed upgrades for it sooner rather than later. Here is the presser for that for more is info:

Hummer ED1 are not ultifi compatible , GM already said this..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.