GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2019, Chevy Volt, Voltech with 7.2 kW optional Charger
1,305 Posts
Registered in CA, 85 miles, must have just got it from the dealership.... and the owner has what looks like a company name... They also sold a Tesla on Cars & Bids from a youtuber.... don't think it's anyone here.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Kinda seems like the price is moving up on Hummer ev’s
Seems they just seem to be holding steady to me. This one still at 225, other than that lots of ads online and in forums/Facebook now for $250k-280k so I think that’s the sweet spot especially since it seems like no one is keeping theirs so the resale market will continue to get flooded with them as the production ramps up. If I were a buyer I’d be patient and wait 2 months. I’d venture to guess in 2 months you could find 50+ people trying to sell their hummer, maybe more.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Seems they just seem to be holding steady to me. This one still at 225, other than that lots of ads online and in forums/Facebook now for $250k-280k so I think that’s the sweet spot especially since it seems like no one is keeping theirs so the resale market will continue to get flooded with them as the production ramps up. If I were a buyer I’d be patient and wait 2 months. I’d venture to guess in 2 months you could find 50+ people trying to sell their hummer, maybe more.
I wonder who’s the actual people buying these at this price level

1 - 14 of 14 Posts