GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A little late on sharing....Left Puyallup WA early Saturday to Cle Elum for some dirt bike riding and swimming in the lake to clean off the sweat and dust. 28 miles of single track before the heat really turned up. Over 200 miles of driving, super cruise at 75ish for most of i90. The power bed cover makes cuts it close for a dirt bike.! Tops off for the ride back
Tire Sky Water Wheel Mountain

Automotive parking light Tire Land vehicle Wheel Plant

Sky Tire Mountain Wheel Plant community

Tire Wheel Sky Car Land vehicle

Sky Tire Plant Wheel Vehicle

Sky Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Sky Car

·
Registered
3,745 Posts
A little late on sharing....Left Puyallup WA early Saturday to Cle Elum for some dirt bike riding and swimming in the lake to clean off the sweat and dust. 28 miles of single track before the heat really turned up. Over 200 miles of driving, super cruise at 75ish for most of i90. The power bed cover makes cuts it close for a dirt bike.! Tops off for the ride back View attachment 2730
View attachment 2728
View attachment 2727
View attachment 2726
View attachment 2725
View attachment 2724

View attachment 2717
Looks like fun....

·
Registered
376 Posts
Nice, it looks like you load like I do with the the bike straight in. I see lots of guys that angle it from one corner to the other. I have a loading ramp that doubles as a bed Extendor, but it looks like that probably won't work unless you angle the bike. I would like to have the option, but since I haven't taken my dirt bike anywhere in several years, probably not as big of a deal for me...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice, it looks like you load like I do with the the bike straight in. I see lots of guys that angle it from one corner to the other. I have a loading ramp that doubles as a bed Extendor, but it looks like that probably won't work unless you angle the bike. I would like to have the option, but since I haven't taken my dirt bike anywhere in several years, probably not as big of a deal for me...
My Raptor I could go front tire to corner rear to opposite corner and close the tailgate. Very secure. If the HV1 powered cover closed all the way it would give me another 5 or so inches. Which would allow the front tire to bump up against the main enclosure vs the just the lid/top. Will be testing it again this Sunday with two bikes in the back.
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

Tire Bicycles--Equipment and supplies Wheel Crankset Bicycle

·
Registered
Waiting on my Spring 2022 Delivery ED1
229 Posts
My Raptor I could go front tire to corner rear to opposite corner and close the tailgate. Very secure. If the HV1 powered cover closed all the way it would give me another 5 or so inches. Which would allow the front tire to bump up against the main enclosure vs the just the lid/top. Will be testing it again this Sunday with two bikes in the back. View attachment 2732
View attachment 2731
You might be better off pushing the cover rather than the enclosure - isn't the latter soft(er) plastic? They have a bed extender on the accessories site if of interest (GMC Accessories) or you could get a bed extender/ramp combo potentially (not sure of the attachment points). I still prefer the old Ford style extender since it folds up.
Rectangle Automotive design Automotive exterior Vehicle Motor vehicle

1 - 9 of 9 Posts