GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Yes, I stated that in my comment above, still a stretch to get to 21k I think j when they will probably be at 500 by the end of the next quarter. As an eager customer (keeper not seller) I am also trying to be a realist about what is likely to happen as they continue to shut down other plants due to other shortages besides batteries

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
Yes, I stated that in my comment above, still a stretch to get to 21k I think j when they will probably be at 500 by the end of the next quarter. As an eager customer (keeper not seller) I am also trying to be a realist about what is likely to happen as they continue to shut down other plants due to other shortages besides batteries
Not sure about the 21K, but I think we will surely see at least 500 in q2, and guess 2500 in q3, guess 12500 in q4 As Lordstown ramps the production rate will really pop... I think 15 to 20K produced this year is possible, but deliveries will be lower.

I would be a keeper too, but If I can double or more my $$, I am going to do it. If someone offered me double what our house of 20 years is worth, I would immediately call the moving truck too, nothing is worth twice its retail value to me. Although now I have a 20k lb CNC machine I would have to move too, thats a challenge.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not sure about the 21K, but I think we will surely see at least 500 in q2, and guess 2500 in q3, guess 12500 in q4 As Lordstown ramps the production rate will really pop... I think 15 to 20K produced this year is possible, but deliveries will be lower.

I would be a keeper too, but If I can double or more my $$, I am going to do it. If someone offered me double what our house of 20 years is worth, I would immediately call the moving truck too, nothing is worth twice its retail value to me. Although now I have a 20k lb CNC machine I would have to move too, thats a challenge.
I'm a keeper as well. At least over the summer/fall (assuming I get it by end of June). It will be a lot of fun!!!

·
Registered
2019, Chevy, Volt, Voltech with 7.2 kW optional Charger
1,087 Posts
How many Edition 1’s is the real question!
I have a spring 2022 for an edition 1
Received my Verify email, waiting on the dealer to get info now! Is been 18 days!
They should have received an email as soon as you verified. You may want to follow up with them and check their spam folders.

·
Registered
275 Posts
How many Edition 1’s is the real question!
I have a spring 2022 for an edition 1
Received my Verify email, waiting on the dealer to get info now! Is been 18 days!
Yeah, check with your dealer. My dealer called me a couple days later to verify the order, options, tell me they were going to then place it, and charger would be on the way soon.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Yeah, check with your dealer. My dealer called me a couple days later to verify the order, options, tell me they were going to then place it, and charger would be on the way soon.
Somebody posted yesterday or the day before that the email or vehicle shows up in a different place on the dealer ordering system. They the dealer has to look on their "Order Work Bench" and select EV Ordering Screen. They also noted that a lot of dealers are not used to searching here and often miss the new item.

Hope this helps.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts