GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently have a reservation for the ev2x but considering bumping to the 3x. I’ll probably go ahead and put the deposit on the 3x to hold my spot and decide which one to keep later. One thing that peaks my curiosity is what the power difference will feel like between the two. I’m not getting the Hummer to drag race or drive hard like a sports car, but at 9,000 lbs I don’t want it to feel sluggish. GM is talking approx 3.5 0-60 with the 830hp. Does anyone have any guesses as to how quickly the 625hp model would be able to get to that speed?

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also, I know edition one has WTF mode, and it’s optional on the 3x. If I go with the 3x I probably would not option in the 1000hp package. However, I see that even on the 2024 EV2 there is something called Adrenaline Mode. Does anyone know what the difference is between Adrenaline Mode and WTF other than the speed it will accelerate?

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know that low 4’s is what the new TRX is running at and it feels very quick. I got to ride in one at the Barrett Jackson show in Scottsdale earlier this year. An EV is going to launch faster for that first 20mph like you said so I think it will feel quicker than a TRX even if it ends up being half a second slower

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.