GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
I don't think it really matters what they mark these up by. I did some checking with some local dealer buddies and basically these trucks are made to be political pawns. They are building and only sending them to blue states which is the reason you have only seen them in Michigan and California. On top of that they are not building any of them much less making any deliveries. I will watch closely but unless something changes there is no way they make the delivery dates published on their site.
Tennessee here, you know, one of the red-est states in the Union. I am an Edition 1 reservation holder but scheduled for a Fall delivery. My sales manager, as promised, just notified me today that his dealership just got their first Hummer EV, and scheduled a time for me to come check it out.

I will let him know that he must be mistaken based on your post. I’ll let you know if he is mistaken about the truck that was delivered or if GMC messed up by sending it here.🤣

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.