GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

· Registered
4,011 Posts
"The EV1 has LANDED". To all the long time members of of Hummer Chat, I am extremely pleased to announce that Today, Friday June 17th, my EV1 landed at the Dealership! I very much appreciate all the valuable information from all our members! Finally the wait is over, and it will soon be over for the rest you still waiting for your deliveries. It will probably be a week or so before they prep it and get all my accessories on. Will keep you updated! View attachment 2386
Yee Haw!!! Congratulations!

· Super Moderator
2019 Chevy Volt, Voltech with 7.2 kW optional Charger
1,696 Posts
"The EV1 has LANDED". To all the long time members of of Hummer Chat, I am extremely pleased to announce that Today, Friday June 17th, my EV1 landed at the Dealership! I very much appreciate all the valuable information from all our members! Finally the wait is over, and it will soon be over for the rest you still waiting for your deliveries. It will probably be a week or so before they prep it and get all my accessories on. Will keep you updated! View attachment 2386
awesome!

Reactions: Rrrick

· Registered
"Spring 2022" (or 2023) ED1 SUT
306 Posts
Congrats! Save some Hummers for the rest of us!

· Registered
4,011 Posts
Mine says it was built 12 weeks ago, every time the dealer checks it shows still on a train in flint Michigan.
I don’t know what to believe anymore.
Hummer do not ship by Train, As for the long delivery wait, it could be many things, I have seen speculation that some dealers have not met the guidelines to deliver a Hummer, or it could be just a delay for parts for your specific vehicle. Nothing to do but wait for now.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.