GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
"The EV1 has LANDED". To all the long time members of of Hummer Chat, I am extremely pleased to announce that Today, Friday June 17th, my EV1 landed at the Dealership! I very much appreciate all the valuable information from all our members! Finally the wait is over, and it will soon be over for the rest you still waiting for your deliveries. It will probably be a week or so before they prep it and get all my accessories on. Will keep you updated! View attachment 2386
Yee Haw!!! Congratulations!

·
Registered
2019, Chevy, Volt, Voltech with 7.2 kW optional Charger
777 Posts
"The EV1 has LANDED". To all the long time members of of Hummer Chat, I am extremely pleased to announce that Today, Friday June 17th, my EV1 landed at the Dealership! I very much appreciate all the valuable information from all our members! Finally the wait is over, and it will soon be over for the rest you still waiting for your deliveries. It will probably be a week or so before they prep it and get all my accessories on. Will keep you updated! View attachment 2386
awesome!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Congrats! Save some Hummers for the rest of us!

21 - 31 of 31 Posts