GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
4,024 Posts
Well, for all those scheduled to have a SPRING delivery of our EV1's ~ there are only 4 Days left. Unfortunately, it looks as though we will be having summer deliveries. (Unfortunately). Meanwhile finance interest rates exploding upward, costing us more..... C'mon GM ship those sitting EV1's! How many are actually sitting and whats the real deal?
I had not thought about that, ya, rates are rising, costing customers more. Maybe GM financial wants those higher interest loans? Its a conspiracy... haha!

· Registered
4,024 Posts
I got an update again from them yesterday and they tell me that the seasons are aligned with quarters and month ends, constantly that Summer = July - September, and Fall is October - December, never down to the day though but I assumed end of month.
GM and Ford are struggling with logistics, many independent trucks do not want to honor their contracts due to fuel prices, this is a problem across most industries.

Then problem for GM and Ford is these truck owners work for a vender, and not directly for the manufacture. So it takes time to get more money down to the actual truck owners. This is why in the excavating business we always had fuel and weather escalators in all of our contracts.

· Registered
4,024 Posts
"The EV1 has LANDED". To all the long time members of of Hummer Chat, I am extremely pleased to announce that Today, Friday June 17th, my EV1 landed at the Dealership! I very much appreciate all the valuable information from all our members! Finally the wait is over, and it will soon be over for the rest you still waiting for your deliveries. It will probably be a week or so before they prep it and get all my accessories on. Will keep you updated! View attachment 2386
Yee Haw!!! Congratulations!

· Registered
4,024 Posts
Mine says it was built 12 weeks ago, every time the dealer checks it shows still on a train in flint Michigan.
I don’t know what to believe anymore.
Hummer do not ship by Train, As for the long delivery wait, it could be many things, I have seen speculation that some dealers have not met the guidelines to deliver a Hummer, or it could be just a delay for parts for your specific vehicle. Nothing to do but wait for now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.