· Super Moderator
2019 Chevy Volt, Voltech with 7.2 kW optional Charger
https://brochures.cadillac.com/2024/lyriq/exterior/info/ [ATTACH] Tech / Lux / Sport Packages quick analysis grabbed from the Cadillac forums vs....
Tech / Lux / Sport Packages
quick analysis grabbed from the Cadillac forums vs. Debut / 2023...
- A lot of 'available' (vs. included in Debut / 2023).
- Sport gets the different grill, Tech looses the animated lighting
- Lots of colors
- New wheel offerings, and AWD (Sport) can get 22" now
- Leather available
- Solid roof available
- Opening moonroof available
- Rear heated seats/rear climate control available (outboard)
- Somehow 4 miles less range for RWD (AWD still not stated)
- For some reason, only the Sport gets the tilt-out bin under the dash
- Bat wings not shown - door opening process unclear. But they've never been shown on the Caddy site, so who really knows
- Push-to-start button still present (photos anyway), phone key iPhone only.
- NO mention of HUD.