GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just sold a 2022 GMC Hummer EV Pick-Up Edition 1...Now selling a 2024 GMC HUMMER EV SUV Edition 1 (Reservations are full)

Tire Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle Car

Font Material property Parallel Screenshot Rectangle

I have a legal binding purchase agreement contract written up that I used for the Pick-Up that I had signed prior to dealership delivery in March 2022. All was a breeze and vehicle is successfully in new owners hands. Looking to do the same for the SUV which is due early 2023...

Given early timing, buyer has the ability to customize options prior to factory build.

I am willing to close a deal early at around $200k total ($100k mark up from sticker price) with the right buyer. PUPs are going for $250k+ right now on Auto Trader.

Its a good deal and you know it...

DM me if seriously interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Binding Purchase Agreement requires an initial down payment to confirm commitment. Contract protects buyers down payment and locks in sale amount, regardless of market fluctuations, against logical conditions. DM me for details.

·
Registered
396 Posts
I hope GM keeps ramping up production. Can't wait for mine!
Production is already ramping up and will continue to ramp up. Hopefully everyone will get them sooner than they originally anticipated. I'm sure the approximate timelines on GM's site will still be somewhat accurate, but hopefully some people that may have been on track to get their 3X truck next spring will get them this fall. Sounds like SUV production still wont start til early next year, but by then 21,000+ Hummer EV's will be out on the road.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts