GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
I get what you are saying too... But, my justification is that a decked out pick up is almost $80,000 or more these days and when you consider that and hopefully the savings on maintenance it's not terribly much more... One of my home builder customers drives a Denali SUV and he said that he drives that instead of a BMW, because his customers would think that he was making too much money on the houses that he was selling them... And he said that the Denali is as much or more than a smaller BMW...
My wife has a 2017 Mercedes GLS and she paid 90,000 for it...(her money and her choice) It was the car that she liked at the time... Today we would probably get a Kia Telluride it looks very similar ad has a nice interior and I am sure that it's probably 1/2 the price...
If anyone wants to judge me for my Hummer they can, but if they say it out loud, then I will remind them that I have had 2 cars since 1992..... And I am sure they have had many more in that same time period... I want to go electric, but there are so many new options coming out, I want pick one that I LOVE because I will keep it a long time (hopefully)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.