GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GM Authority takes a look at the Lyriq 20 inch and 22 inch wheels. Which ones do you prefer? I think the 22s suit the Lyriq a lot better.

20 inch wheels get 265/50R20 all-season self-sealing tires (RPO code QHM)
22 inch wheels get 275/40R22 all-season self-sealing, low profile tires (RPO code QHN)

Let’s start with the 20-inch wheels. Tagged with RPO code NZN, the standard Cadillac Lyriq wheels are officially titled Split 6-Spoke alloy wheels with Diamond Cut/Dark Android finish and Gloss Black aero inserts. The wheels are wrapped in 265/50R20 all-season self-sealing tires (RPO code QHM).

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Hood

Compared to the 22-inchers we’re used to seeing, the standard 20-inch wheels look significantly smaller, with substantially taller tire sidewalls to match. However, the spoke design and wheel face is similar to that of the optional 22-inch wheels, incorporating a sort of “turbine fan” layout that stands in contrast to the more-open design seen on the majority of ICE-powered crossover alloys.

Now, let’s check out the optional 22-inch wheels. Tagged with RPO code PJA, the 22-inchers are officially titled Dynamic Split Spoke Reverse Rim alloy wheels with Polished/Gloss Black finish, and are wrapped in 275/40R22 all-season self-sealing, low profile tires (RPO code QHN). The 22-inch wheels fill the 2023 Cadillac Lyriq’s wheel wells nicely, with plenty of metal on display to complement the technical styling seen across the rest of the body.

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
3,745 Posts
I like the 22" wheels better as well, but we ordered the 20"s because this vehicle will be my wife's daily driver and she curb checks everything.. all of the time.. She's also not on here so I can share this hopefully without repercussions.
Its funny that some seem to always curb the wheels, even with a 360 degree camera view available.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts