GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Hum EV1 with title in hand located in Arlington, Texas with a little over 7800 miles. I’m selling mine now asking $169K. You can own one tomorrow if you notify me ASAP with your best offer. I absolutely love this truck, but the only reason why I’m selling it is because I have an Edition 1 SUV reservation so if I can make a little money now to help pay for SUV one. Many options to include the kicker tailgate audio system, the sky panel storage, and the consul lockbox. All software updates are up to date including the extract mode sensors with of course the exception of the battery pack leak recall. I’m confident that the GMC Hummer engineers will find a solution. Please contact me asap, I have a potential buyer that supposed to give me his final offer tomorrow. Rick. 210-379-7425

Attachments

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So the buyer gave me his final offer today and we agreed on a price of $164k. However there has been no initial deposit or no bill of sale signed so until one of those happens it’s still available. I don’t think a verbal agreement is worth much these days. I think it’s a fair deal…yes I could probably do better if I wait a little longer but something tells me that if the 3x models start popping out in January or February the values of the EV 1 will drop tremendously.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts