GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Super Moderator
390 Posts
The photo of the truck crawling over the rocks from the front-passenger angle gives me goosebumps lol

·
Super Moderator
390 Posts
@Oakwood,

Yes, I saw it during the pregame! Awesome that it was there (people really can't escape this thing :ROFLMAO:), but I wish Tony Gonzalez would have talked about the 1,000 hp, Watts to Freedom Mode, etc.! All he basically said was it went 0-60 in 3 seconds, and that he wanted one...missed opportunity! lol

·
Registered
288 Posts
@Oakwood,

Yes, I saw it during the pregame! Awesome that it was there (people really can't escape this thing :ROFLMAO:), but I wish Tony Gonzalez would have talked about the 1,000 hp, Watts to Freedom Mode, etc.! All he basically said was it went 0-60 in 3 seconds, and that he wanted one...missed opportunity! lol
It's crazy how small it makes him when he sat inside!

·
Super Moderator
390 Posts
Great find, @Oakwood!

Also, do you think those two "shelves" on either side of the frunk are extra storage? It just occurred to me now that they're there, never saw them before.

·
Super Moderator
390 Posts
They could be, but there's also a cap on the driver's side for something. I'm not sure what you'd store in there.
The cap is for windshield washer fluid, and I saw in a video that it's the only fluid filler you can access as an owner (the benefit of an electric vehicle). I'm also not sure what would go in there, but it'd be interesting if it had a storage purpose.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts