GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Administrator
700 Posts
I like the red one so much that I selected that as my profile picture here.
😆 😆 🤜🤛 Love it.

Also, I think these all look really good, it's the kind of vehicle that looks great in a WIDE array of colors.

For me personally, black will look SO sinister on this...so that's my top. I also love the dark blue, white, red...yellow for a little Hummer heritage too.

The other color this has to come with? Gunmetal grey, like the one Dodge has. It HAS to come with this option.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Just revisiting this, I don't think there's going to be a bad color on the Hummer EV. I think I'd rock just about any color on one of these, with the exception of Barbie/bubble-gum/Mary Kay pink. I'm sure someone out there will have that covered.

·
Registered
42 Posts
...I think for me, I'd probably do a dark grey. Or a lighter blue-grey maybe. I also like green as a possibility... That said, I'm still really liking the lunar white/ ghost white of the reveal truck. I guess I'll decide when we see the official color choices, but I'm betting I end up with the white or dark grey as those are my usuals.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
...I think for me, I'd probably do a dark grey. Or a lighter blue-grey maybe. I also like green as a possibility... That said, I'm still really liking the lunar white/ ghost white of the reveal truck. I guess I'll decide when we see the official color choices, but I'm betting I end up with the white or dark grey as those are my usuals.
Something like Nissan's Boulder Grey would look so good on the Hummer.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just revisiting this, I don't think there's going to be a bad color on the Hummer EV. I think I'd rock just about any color on one of these, with the exception of Barbie/bubble-gum/Mary Kay pink. I'm sure someone out there will have that covered.
I agree no bad color for the Hummer EV. I am very partial to the Burnt Bronze in the earlier color post. Would love to see a true olive green as well!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.