GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Super Moderator
551 Posts
I like the red one so much that I selected that as my profile picture here.
😆 😆 🤜🤛 Love it.

Also, I think these all look really good, it's the kind of vehicle that looks great in a WIDE array of colors.

For me personally, black will look SO sinister on this...so that's my top. I also love the dark blue, white, red...yellow for a little Hummer heritage too.

The other color this has to come with? Gunmetal grey, like the one Dodge has. It HAS to come with this option.

·
Registered
20 Posts
For me personally, black will look SO sinister on this...so that's my top. I also love the dark blue, white, red...yellow for a little Hummer heritage too.
Black will definitely look sinister on this truck, especially if you black out all the trim and suddenly sneak up to people with this truck because nobody hears it coming...

·
Registered
42 Posts
Just revisiting this, I don't think there's going to be a bad color on the Hummer EV. I think I'd rock just about any color on one of these, with the exception of Barbie/bubble-gum/Mary Kay pink. I'm sure someone out there will have that covered.

·
Registered
42 Posts
...I think for me, I'd probably do a dark grey. Or a lighter blue-grey maybe. I also like green as a possibility... That said, I'm still really liking the lunar white/ ghost white of the reveal truck. I guess I'll decide when we see the official color choices, but I'm betting I end up with the white or dark grey as those are my usuals.

·
Premium Member
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
...I think for me, I'd probably do a dark grey. Or a lighter blue-grey maybe. I also like green as a possibility... That said, I'm still really liking the lunar white/ ghost white of the reveal truck. I guess I'll decide when we see the official color choices, but I'm betting I end up with the white or dark grey as those are my usuals.
Something like Nissan's Boulder Grey would look so good on the Hummer.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just revisiting this, I don't think there's going to be a bad color on the Hummer EV. I think I'd rock just about any color on one of these, with the exception of Barbie/bubble-gum/Mary Kay pink. I'm sure someone out there will have that covered.
I agree no bad color for the Hummer EV. I am very partial to the Burnt Bronze in the earlier color post. Would love to see a true olive green as well!

·
Premium Member
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I agree no bad color for the Hummer EV. I am very partial to the Burnt Bronze in the earlier color post. Would love to see a true olive green as well!
Welcome to the forum @MW Corkrum! Have you placed an order for the pickup truck or are you waiting for the SUV?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts