GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
If anyone is interested to sell at $200k, I'm a buyer! Message me if interested. Thanks everyone!
Didn't a Edition 1 just rumor to have sold for ~$300k? You might want to up your offer a little bit, there's been enough posts on this forum regarding price that anyone paying the slightest bit of attention is pretty up-to-date on the potential value.
I'm not saying $200k isn't a fair/generous/great offer, just saying it might feel low given the rumors and articles out there this week.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Didn't a Edition 1 just rumor to have sold for ~$300k? You might want to up your offer a little bit, there's been enough posts on this forum regarding price that anyone paying the slightest bit of attention is pretty up-to-date on the potential value.
I'm not saying $200k isn't a fair/generous/great offer, just saying it might feel low given the rumors and articles out there this week.
Yes, rumors… but I’m not sure any proof yet. If someone can get that much, I’m all for them going for it! I have a limit, which might mean I’ll need to wait a while. But if anyone is interested in a quicker/easier sale, I’m ready!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts