GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
It's exciting when you get something real from GMC!!

My charger arrived Dec. 18...I am a Winter 2022 delivery & still no word on when my Edition One will be "built" or "shipped". Not sure what the future holds, but the past has been mostly "on hold".

I hope your wait is short...we will all forget about the wait once we are behind the wheel of our Edition One's!!

Jeff

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's exciting when you get something real from GMC!!

My charger arrived Dec. 18...I am a Winter 2022 delivery & still no word on when my Edition One will be "built" or "shipped". Not sure what the future holds, but the past has been mostly "on hold".

I hope your wait is short...we will all forget about the wait once we are behind the wheel of our Edition One's!!

Jeff
Thanks Jeff!

yes, very exciting to have something tangible. Appreciate your response.

- Ryan

·
Registered
154 Posts
3/9/22 R.I. Update ~ My dealer called me today, to confirm order, verify email and accessories (power tonneau, illumination and tailgate kicker). Dealer is getting excited for first deliveries, and he confirmed the cost is the MSRP, nothing more. In addition, dealer also confirmed that they may be shipping the first (3) hummers together. Also he advised that I will receive my charger next week. Nice to see progress, patiently waiting........ I am Spring 2022.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome Jack! When is you delivery ? Winter or Spring 2022? When did you verify your hummer with GMC?
Thanks! I verified mid- February after the verification email had gone to my Junk folder a few weeks before. Having now found this forum I don’t know what my season of delivery is but the dealer said it is expected late spring/early summer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts